Are you looking for a dependable, trustworthy HVAC company to install or service your Charlotte air conditioner? There is no better resource than the Better Business Bureau listings to find heating and air companies that are BBB accredited with an A+ rating. Businesses with this high rating will have excellent customer service with trustworthy business relationships. There are important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business, and Patterson Heating and Air has been listed as a BBB Accredited Business since 1993, meeting or exceeding the standards to enhance customer trust and confidence in business. Our A+ rating indicates that we are honest and trustworthy, following through on our promises and contracts with our customers. Find out why the BBB ratings and accreditations make a difference in quality and safety for customers.
The A+ BBB Rated Heating and Air Companies are Safer Choices for HVAC Service
Protect your financial future by selecting an HVAC company that has an A+ rating by the BBB. With a reputation for honest, transparent business practices, and highly satisfied customers, you will have the confidence of knowing that you made an excellent choice for your HVAC service needs. The factors that go into determining the rating given by the BBB are listed on www.bbb.org:
This chart shows the maximum number of points that can be earned or deducted in each element of the BBB rating system. A business’s total score is on a 100-point scale. Please note there are some categories in which businesses can only lose points, and for those categories a “0” is indicated as the maximum number of points that can be awarded.
1. Complaint Volume
2. Unanswered Complaints
3. Unresolved Complaints
4. Complaint Resolution Delayed
5. Failure to Address Complaint Pattern
6. Type of Business
7. Time in Business
8. Transparent Business Practices
9. Failure to Honor Mediation/Arbitration
10. Competency Licensing
11. Government Action
12. Advertising Review
13. BBB Trademark Infringement”
A low or non-existent complaint volume indicates that the heating and cooling business will have higher customer service levels and customer satisfaction. If you see a business with an “F” rating on their BBB listing, it may not be a trustworthy or dependable company for providing HVAC services.
An HVAC Company that is a BBB Accredited Business Can be Trusted
When you need a new Charlotte air conditioner, and you want to work with a company with integrity, you need to find a BBB company that is accredited. This accreditation is allocated to companies that abide by specific standards that are set by the BBB, which indicates that they are responsive and honorable, according to www.bbb.org:
“1. Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
7. Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.”
Your HVAC system is important to your family to provide safe and healthy comfort in your home. Finding a company that you can trust is the first step to your peace of mind that your system will be serviced with expertise and integrity. Whether you need maintenance service or are looking for a new system installation, a company with a long history of outstanding customer service, honest business practices, and quality products will provide the best services for your heating and cooling units. Patterson Heating and Air offers reliable and trustworthy service at affordable prices, with high-quality heating and cooling systems. Listed as a BBB Accredited Business since 1993, we are a company you can trust and depend on to service your HVAC system. For information on our Charlotte air conditioners and furnaces, contact us at (704) 288-4535.
(Source: BBB Accreditation Standards,bbb.org, 2015)